I was bursting at the seams to share this with all of you, but had to keep it under wraps until the wedding. Now that my dress is no longer a surprise- I can show you the bridal sketch that my sweet friends Jess and Tami gave me as a shower gift. This gift was so special and I was so touched that they gave me such a personal gift.
Brittany is truely talented, and I am 100% obsessed with this sketch of the most beautiful dress I'll ever wear!! She can create all types of custom images, whether it's fashion, couples, or bridal.







4 Wonderful Comments:
Can we please start a fan club for her? That is the loveliest sketch I've seen yet!
Gorgeous! What a fantastic gift!
www.ashleysbrideguide.com
I sent this link to my MOH (aka my sister) as a gift idea. I found your blog Sarah through WeddingBee because we have the same dress. I LOVE seeing our dress in a sketch!
I'm a bit worried about that feather in the eye in the sketch..otherwise that dress is amazing!!!
Post a Comment