4.29.2009

Pizza Pizza!

These little babies are my absolute favorite! They're beyond delicious and not too bad for you (a little more sodium than I'd like). I eat a Lean Cuisine Pizza (or LCP as I call them) for lunch every day. You can imagine my excitement when Lowe's Foods had them on sale for $2 yesterday!!! Needless to say, I took advantage of the opportunity and stocked up. Am I alone in this love? Tell me there's some more LCP crazies out there! Do you have something that you absolutely LOVE to eat- and do eat it regularly?!?

4 Wonderful Comments:

Nat said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE pizza and probably eat it at least twice a week, and LCP is the best. I at one point ate it everyday of the week at work, so I've been trying to switch it up lately!
Obviously you're not alone in your pizza love!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

That looks SO good right now. I might have to go get a pizza. :-) I might need to stick a few of those in my freezer for lunches.

Very nice to meet you, I'm glad you stopped by my blog and introduced yourself. Winston would LOVE to meet Duffie!!!

I hope you'll join in our party...tomorrow we are showing a before photo of a project we've been putting off and then two weeks later we will show off our finished project. It can be any project you have, big or small!

Happy day and hope to see you and Duffie again soon!

Candice said...

I'm obsessed with the Lean Cuisine, Spa Cuisine series, the ones with the salmon and the wheat rice...oh so good! For awhile I had different lean cuisines everyday for lunch!

The Thirty-Something Bride said...

OK, I must be the new voice of reason here: you must not eat this crap. Yes, it's crap. It's so full of preservatives and sodium and I think it tastes like crap.

Yes, I'm a Dudley Do-Right when it comes to nutrition. I can give you a wicked tasting pizza recipe that tastes as good, if not better than LCP. It has the same calories, zippo sodium, same fat and HUGE portion. You gotta do front work, but it's well worth it! I'm just sayin'....

Healthy brides look better than skinny brides any day of the week!

L.